UPDATE THIS PAGE>>>
Thank you for visiting our donation page!
All money raised supports school-year weekly workshops, week-long summer camps, and special events such as the Junior High Writing Conference and the annual Prairie Lights Reading. The ISWF receives support from the University of Iowa and the MAGID Center for Writing.
The money we raise makes up our share of paying for our entire program, including staff and interns.
or mail a check to:
The Iowa Summer Writing Festival
303 Phillips Hall
16 N. Clinton St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
NOTE: Be sure to write ISWF on the memo line of the check.
The ISWF appreciates contributions of any amount, but here are some of the key donation levels and the important purposes of our fundraising efforts.
- A $100 contribution can help a site celebrate the end of semester with cookies or cupcakes.
- A $250 contribution can pay a summer camp leader for creating and leading a week-long themed summer camp.
- A $500 contribution can make a big difference in printing anthologies of student work. The anthologies are a tradition that students and their families, as well as community members really appreciate.
The University of Iowa Center for Advancement will process your donation and send a tax acknowledgement right away.
- Look at the bottom to see that your donation is coded to the Iowa Summer Writing Festival Fund.
- All money donated to that fund supports the Iowa Summer Writing Festival.
- Later, the ISWF will send a letter thanking you for your donation and telling you the great things that we can do because of your support.